How to remove the grafted false eyelashes
How to remove eyelash extensions: steam and oil removal
1. Remove eye makeup first. Use a mild makeup remover to remove mascara and eyeliner to help you see the natural eyelashes clearly when grafting.
2. Facial absorption of steam: hot steam is good for loosening false eyelashes. You can heat a bowl of water in a microwave oven. The temperature of the hot water should be enough to produce steam. Face the bowl, wrap a towel around your head, and keep the surrounding steam near your face. You can also apply facial steamer or hot towel to remove eyelashes better.
3. Soak the cotton swab with olive oil, make sure the cotton swab is completely soaked, and then wipe the roots of the eyelashes with a cotton ball, taking care not to get the eyes. Keep rubbing the eyelashes until all the false eyelashes fall off.
4. Wash the eyelashes. Pour warm water on the eyelashes and rinse off the olive oil. You can also use a facial cleanser to gently remove the remaining olive oil on the eyes.
How to remove eyelash extensions: glue remover
1. Purchase glue remover. If you can't go back to the salon, you can try to remove the eyelashes yourself with a remover. You can buy eyelash glue remover at most pharmacies and online. Glue remover is a mild dissolving agent, similar to nail polish remover.
2. Remove eye makeup. Use a mild makeup remover to remove eye mascara and eyeliner to see the roots of natural eyelashes and false eyelashes. Use glue remover. Follow the steps below to use remover to loosen false eyelashes.
3. Take an appropriate amount of glue remover on the cotton swab, and then use the cotton swab to run it along the eyeliner, from the outer contour to the inner contour, gently make a small circle, the remover starts to melt the glue. Remove the eyelashes that are about to fall off. Rub the eyeliner back and forth about fifteen times, pinch the roots of the false eyelashes with your index finger and thumb, the eyelashes will fall off with gentle pressure.
4. Remove the residual glue from the eyelids. After removing the eyelashes, wipe the upper eyelid with a remover to remove the remaining glue.
5. Clean eyelashes. Wash your face with warm water to wash away the remaining scavenger.
How to remove eyelash extension: professional technique removal
You can find a professional technician who can help you graft your eyelashes to remove it. Glue for grafting eyelashes is usually super glue. Without professional tools and potions, it is difficult to remove. Usually go to the beauty salon where the eyelashes were originally grafted to remove the remaining eyelashes, which is generally free.
remove all eyelashes
1. Dip pure water on the end of the cotton cloth, and sandwich it between the upper and lower eye faces according to the shape of the eyes.
2. After closing the eyes, the technique will apply a thick layer of remover (mascara remover or mascara remover) on the eyelashes, so that the eyelashes are completely immersed in it. At this time, be careful not to touch the eye and face (skin), and apply the remover from 1 to 2 mm away from the root of the eyelashes.
3. Wrap the eyelashes with plastic wrap to accelerate the melting of the glue by the remover.
4. Use a hot towel (45-50 degrees) to compress it for 5-10 minutes. Note: The hour should not exceed 10 minutes.
5. Remove the hot towel and plastic wrap. Take the plastic wrap and slowly remove it from top to bottom.
6. Clean the remover with a spatula, and you will find that the eyelashes can also be easily cleaned with a spatula.
7. Remove the cotton cloth and carefully remove the remaining scavenger with a cotton swab.
Remove single eyelashes
1. Squeeze 1 drop of gel-type scavenger.
2. Hold a normal cotton swab in your left hand and a small cotton swab in your right hand. The left cotton swab is used to place a grafted eyelash on the left cotton swab.
3. The small cotton swab on the right hand is stained with remover. The amount of remover must be enough to cover the eyelashes. After soaking in the remover, carefully remove the previously grafted eyelashes.
4. Then use 2 cotton swabs dipped in makeup remover to wipe the eyelashes to ensure that the eyelashes are clean.