Training Head-Three Steps to Wig Care
Wearing wigs has many advantages, not only very realistic, good decorative effect; moreover, the wigs are easy to comb and can change their hairstyles in a short period of time. Variety hairstyles are no longer a dream, and they are increasingly being received by young people. Necessary equipment.
So, how to use and maintain the wig? Don't worry, we teach you three steps to easily get wig care!
1.Wear a wig
Long hair MM: First divide the hair into 2 or more bundles (can be divided according to your hair volume and length), then make the separated hair into a twist braid, and then use clips (generally you can buy a few yuan on the street Money's black wire clip) holds the hair behind his head.
Note: When cutting hair, put the braided area in the back of the head, then put on the hair net, adjust the size of the wig, and finally put on the wig, so that the wig looks more natural.
Short hair MM: Pin the place where bang is made with clips, and then directly put on the hair net or wig! If you want to wear clothes, you can use more clips.
There are two size adjustment buckles on the inner back of the wig. There is a cloth strip in the middle of the two buckles. There are several small grids on the cloth strip. You can adjust the buckle according to the size of your head.
3.Check the location
The two small protrusions at the two ends of the wig are used to check whether the wig is worn properly. With your thumb and index finger, pull down and adjust the wig position appropriately. After wearing it, you can grab the top of the wig a few times with your hand to make it fluffy.
Wigs are generally cleaned every 15-30 days.
1. Use a special wig comb (anti-static) to smooth the wig. It is better to use a thinner steel comb. When combing the wig, use the oblique combing method. It is not allowed to comb straight and the action is light.
2. Put the wig in cold or warm water (water temperature 25 ~ 30 ℃) and soak for 5-10 minutes. The time should not be too long, otherwise the hair will fall off easily.
3. Be sure to wash by hand, do not use a washing machine, otherwise the wig will be damaged.
4. Use two-in-one shampoo, gently rub along the hair, do not scrub hard, and gently grasp the hair with your hand.
5. After washing with water, use a dry towel (2-3 pieces) to soak up the water on the wig. Do not twist it by hand or use a washing machine to dry it. Do not expose to the sun and blow dry at high temperature.
6. When the wig is dry to 90%, gently grasp the hair with your hand, and then use the special wig comb to smooth the wig (the action must be gentle).
1. Use a hair net to cover the washed wig, put it in a sealable plastic bag with good air permeability (there are small round holes in the bag), ordinary plastic bag, and pierce the bag with a few holes.
2. Avoid sun exposure and humid environment, pay attention to dust.
3. If you wear it often, you should also spray a little (do not spray too much) care solution.
4, the initial use of the hood, a little tighter, because the use of a long time, the hood will be looser than the original. When you want to remove it, remove it from front to back.